The Emeritus College at the University of North Texas is an organization created to provide an extensive range of educational opportunities, travel programs and social activities for adults age 50+. Emeritus College currently has 475 members participating in over 140 classes, tours, clubs and events per year.
- August 5, 2014: Fall Open House event at Robson Ranch. RSVP to Jordan.Williams@unt.edu or 940-369-7293.
- September 3, 2014: Classes begin.
- September 9, 2014: Boardroom Social in Robson Ranch Boardroom at Wildhorse Grill. 4:30 - 6:30pm. For more information contact Andrea.Tuckness@unt.edu or 940-565-3481.
- October 21, 2014: Boardroom Social in Robson Ranch Boardroom at Wildhorse Grill. 4:30 - 6:30pm. For more information contact Andrea.Tuckness@unt.edu or 940-565-3481.
- 13. Disasters and Emergency Preparedness: This class will now meet on Wednesday September 3 and Monday, September 8 from 1:00 - 2:30pm. The class was originally scheduled for September 10 and 24 at 10:00am.
University of North Texas
Center for Achievement and Lifelong Learning
Main Office: Woodhill Square, Suite 112
Mailing Address: 1155 Union Circle #310560
Denton, Texas 76203-5017
Emeritus College Registrar: Jordan Williams