University of North Texas
UNTRA acts as a link between retirees and the continued growth of UNT. With a developed board, devoted members, and continued support from the University, we provide:
- Continued participation in the life and progress of UNT
- Unique educational opportunities and privileges.
- Special retiree benefits and privileges.
- Relevant information to retirees.
- Representation in appropriate University forums.
- Social events that provide fellowship opportunities for retirees.
- Activities that further the University’s well-being.
UNTRA has received support from various UNT departments:
- President’s Office
- The Center for Achievement and Lifelong Learning (CALL)