Requesting a Room Reservation
Please submit your reservation request for Spring 2015 using the form below.
ONLY those reservations which are submitted online will be processed. No telephone requests can be processed. We are processing reservation requests in the order they have been received.
Room Reservation Guidelines
- This form should be used by UNT faculty and staff to reserve General Purpose Classrooms only (Space Use code 110). This form cannot be used to reserve labs, conference rooms, lounge areas, etc.
- No student event room requests can be processed by CALL.
- Reservation requests will not be accepted over the phone.
- Reservation requests and reservation changes must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of your event or meeting due to university risk management and safety requirements.
- Custodial Services: If your event is taking place after normal business hours or on the weekend, it is your responsibility to contact David Barkenhagen (David.Barkenhagen@unt.edu, 940-369-7311) to arrange for room access and custodial services. After hours cleaning may incur additional charges. NOTE: Room reservations must be completed using the form below. Please do not contact Custodial Services (David Barkenhagen) to reserve a room.
- The instructional equipment in General Purpose Classrooms is maintained by Classroom Support Services (940-565-2691).
- Reservations will be made only in classrooms that have officially been released by the Registrar’s office. Reservation requests for upcoming semesters will be held until classrooms are released by the Registrar. Then, they will be processed in the order they have been received.
Students and Student Groups
Students and student groups wishing to reserve space on campus must submit their request to Student Activities. Student requests made using the form below will not be processed.
Room Reservation Form
Please complete the form below. Then, click the submit button to finalize your request. You will receive an email confirmation notice indicating that your submission has been received.