Room Reservation Requests
Now processing requests for: Spring 2015.
Room Reservation Guidelines
You will be asked to verify that you have read these guidelines before submitting your reservation request.
- The room reservation request form should be used by UNT faculty and staff to reserve General Purpose Classrooms only (Space Use code 110). This form cannot be used to reserve labs, conference rooms, lounge areas, etc.
- Reservation requests and reservation changes must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of your event or meeting due to university risk management and safety requirements.
- Reservation requests are not be accepted over the phone. Only requests that are submitted online will be processed.
- Reservation requests are processed in the order that they have been received.
- Students and Student Groups: No student event room requests can be processed by CALL.
- Students and student groups wishing to reserve space on campus must submit their request to Student Activities. Student requests made using the form below will not be processed.
- Room Access and Custodial Services: If your event is taking place after normal business hours or on the weekend, it is your responsibility to contact David Barkenhagen (David.Barkenhagen@unt.edu, 940-369-7311) in advance of your event to arrange for room access and custodial services. After hours cleaning may incur additional charges.
- NOTE: Room reservation requests must be completed using the form below. Please do not contact Custodial Services (David Barkenhagen) to reserve a room.
- Instructional Equipment: Please note that the instructional equipment in General Purpose Classrooms is supplied and maintained by Classroom Support Services (940-565-2691).
- Upcoming Semesters: We cannot preempt the Registrar’s office when fulfilling reservation requests. Reservation requests placed for upcoming semesters will be held until classrooms for that semester have been released by the Registrar. At that time, we will begin processing requests in the order they were received.